2023 Vendor Application
Thank you for applying to become a part of the Eerie Horror Fest!
Dates: October 5th - 7th, 2023
Location: Warner Theatre, Erie PA
811 State St., Erie, PA 16501
Vendor Set-up: Thursday, October 5th at 2 PM
Vendor Hours of Operation:
Thursday, October 5th
4pm - 11pm
Friday, October 6th
10am - Midnight
Saturday, October 7th
10am - 8pm
Table pricing covers October 5th - October 7th (3 days).
8 ft table with two chairs
Terms, Guidelines, & Conditions
Please note: if you were accepted for a table at previous events, you are not automatically accepted to the event in 2023 - you must reapply each year.
Space is limited and this form will close on Monday, July 31st at 11:59 PM EST. Vendor selection is curated and NOT first-come, first-served; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
Not all table locations are in proximity to outlets. Please note in your application if you require electricity to run your table.
Each vendor will receive an 8’ table and two chairs.
Each vendor will receive two passes that give access to EHF and its events. Additional passes must be purchased.
Before you apply to vendor at the Eerie Horror Fest, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions that need to be observed while in the Warner Theatre. We want to ensure that all vendors and guests have a safe, successful, and enjoyable event.
- All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high and 8ft wide when measuring for display.
- Displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The use of tape, nails, tacks, or other potentially damaging items are prohibited from being used on Warner Theatre surfaces.
- Vendors must keep within their designated areas and must not block or obstruct any aisle, walkway, or exit.
- Any display or electronic equipment (including extension cords) is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Tables and its designated space must be kept clean at all times. At the closing of EHF, vendors must clean their area and will be responsible for any damage to the venue.
- Vendors will set up and tear down their own table displays.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
- The Eerie Horror Fest is not responsible for vendor merchandise sold at the event. Any legal disputes that arise from merchandise, being sold, raffled, or given away is the sole responsibility of the vendor in question. By submitting this application, you agree that the Eerie Horror Fest is not liable for any damages, court costs and/or lawsuits that may result from your actions as a vendor at our event.
- The Eerie Horror Fest welcomes all ages to our event. We ask that vendors refrain from displaying material featuring nudity. These items can be kept behind the table for interested guests.
- No refunds will be issued to vendors once a table is reserved and paid for.
- Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including this event.
- By submitting this application, you agree to follow these rules and restrictions.
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to the city and state of the event.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including this event. Prior to registering for and attending the event, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending the Eerie Horror Fest, you acknowledge this inherent risk on behalf of yourself and/or any Minor attending the event for which you serve as Guardian (collectively, “You”) and, as a condition of entering the event, You acknowledge, understand, and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That You will abide by all terms of admission and participation (as may be updated from time to time) and event health-and-safety requirements, that could include wearing an approved face covering at all times, and, where applicable, providing proof of compliance with any entry requirements.
- That You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending the event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a CDC-recommended quarantine; and
- That You are not under any self-quarantine or isolation orders or subject to any CDC self-quarantine or isolation protocol.
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending the Event who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter the event or the event venue if You cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during Your time at the event You do not meet all of the above criteria, You will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the venue at the sole discretion of event management.
The Eerie Horror Fest will adhere to any and all COVID policies and/or guidelines set by the Erie Warner Theatre.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.
If you have any questions about applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Application is closed
Thank you to all that have applied to vendor at the 2023 Eerie Horror Fest!
You will receive an email letting you know your application status.