Advertise with us
By supporting the Eerie Horror Fest through advertising, you have the unique opportunity to present your brand, business, or organization to our diverse audience of local community members and Erie visitors. Your contribution helps us to fulfill our mission of supporting emerging independent filmmakers and artists while also supporting the Erie community and local economy.
The application to advertise in our 2023 program is now CLOSED.
Promote your business and support our cultural downtown event!
As the only festival of its kind in Northwestern Pennsylvania, we bring a vast audience of cinema lovers, filmmakers, artists, entertainers, and industry leaders to convene in downtown Erie each October for our festival programming.
This year, the Eerie Horror Fest looks forward to an audience of 2,000+. We’ll be kicking off the Fest with a special screening of the 1968 film Night of the Living Dead with live music accompaniment. Our four-day event will end with a concert performed by iconic composer and prog rock band Claudio Simonetti's Goblin. The 2023 programming will also feature short and feature-length film screenings, celebrity meet and greets, cast and crew Q&As, workshops, vendors, and more. What a great way to expand your exposure by engaging with EHF’s audience through our full-color program book!
Advertising in the 2023 Eerie Horror Fest program book will give you the following benefits:
- Exposure of your brand, business, or organization to EHF patrons
- EHF’s program book will be available to attendees during the run of the Fest (Oct. 4-7, 2023)
- EHF’s program book will also be available in an online-friendly format, in its entirety, during the run of the Fest
- Ads start as low as $25
- The program book will be full color (including all ads)
- Attendees use their program books to collect celebrity signatures and keep them as mementos
- Your financial support helps us to continue bringing in filmmakers, artists, and entertainment into the Erie spotlight while impacting economic growth by making our city a fall destination spot
Insertion orders for ad space and artwork must be submitted by the following dates
Insertion Order Deadline (EXTENDED!)
Deadline for Artwork
Acceptable file formats include: jpeg, png, pdf, tiff, psd, ai, eps
Print Advertising Specs & Rates
5" x 8"
5" x 3.94"
1/4 Page Horizontal
5" x 1.905"
1/4 Page Vertical
2.437" x 3.94"
2.437" x 1.905"
Full Page Inside Front Cover
Full Page Inside Back Cover
Full Page Back Cover
Please check back with us in 2024!